|Job Designation||Concierge – Regent Canal side|
|Job Location||City of London, London|
|Job Type||Permanent / Fulll Time|
The primary goal of the Concierge role is to maintain a continuous presence at the front reception desk, offering assistance to all individuals visiting and utilizing the building.
- Collaborate closely with the Client Services Manager/Property Manager and other staff members to ensure that the highest standards are upheld within the property or properties at all times.
- When applicable create comprehensive handover notes for the next Concierge staff member on shift to facilitate a seamless transition.
- Professionally answer mobile phones and the on-site intercom system.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all Microsoft applications and Outlook.
- Familiarize yourself with the property’s lease agreements and locate essential information.
- Address all incoming issues on the same day, even if a resolution is not immediate, and promptly inform the property manager of any resident concerns or complaints.
- Maintain an up-to-date Outlook calendar with meeting and appointment schedules.
- Be well-versed in the on-site handbook and related documents, referring to them as needed.
- Know residents by name and greet them as they enter and exit the building, maintaining a courteous demeanor towards all visitors, contractors, and residents.
- Report any breaches of lease obligations to the Client Services Manager/Property Manager.
- Continuously monitor and report any instances of sub-letting of units to the Client Services Manager/Property Manager.
- Keep an updated list of emergency service and contractor contact numbers.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of the property, including the location of main and individual shut-off points for gas and electricity, as well as gate manual overrides.
- Maintain a key log for residents and only release keys to individuals listed on the authorization sheet.
- Ensure all visitors and suppliers sign in and out of the building.
- Sort and distribute mail to the appropriate post boxes and return incorrectly addressed mail to the sender.
- Conduct thorough inspections of the building at the start, during, and end of each shift.
- Alert the Client Services Manager/Property Manager to any work being carried out in individual flats that may require an alteration license.
- Keep track of all contractors working on site and ensure they possess the necessary permits for tasks like working at heights, hot works, or roof access.
- Immediately report any maintenance or breakdowns to the Client Services Manager/Property Manager and provide updates to both the manager and residents.
- Inspect completed contractor work and report back to the Client Services Manager/Property Manager.
- Ensure that all relevant on-site logbooks are completed during contractor visits.
- Monitor vehicle access to and from the property, ensuring residents park in their designated spaces.
- Ensure that bins are readily available for regular collections.
- Program new access fobs when needed and remove lost fobs from the system.
- Inform residents about estate and local activities and upcoming events that may affect daily operations.
- Maintain accurate incident reports.
- Monitor CCTV systems and be proficient in playing back and archiving footage.
- Attend Savills staff meetings and events when required.
- Oversee regular maintenance contracts and provide updates to the Client Services Manager/Property Manager, e.g., lift maintenance, plant room upkeep, and cleaning.
- Adhere to landlord obligations for health, safety, and fire precautions.
- Assist other staff members, building occupants, and visitors in emergencies.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the property’s technical equipment and know how to request prompt assistance for defects or malfunctions.
- Assist the property manager in raising work orders as needed.
- Ensure adequate concierge coverage during staff absences.
- Assist other concierge team members and provide training when necessary.
- Gain a working understanding of the property’s systems and procedures to take control during your shift.
- Diligently complete all required log reports for the employer or the Client Services Manager/Property Manager.
- Refrain from undertaking any tasks that may pose a risk to personal health and safety without appropriate training.
- Maintain a consistently high standard of personal appearance; keep provided uniforms clean and well-pressed at all times.
- Efficiently and professionally handle on-site queries, directing them to third parties as needed, and informing the query raiser of actions taken, expected outcomes, and timelines.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Managing Agents from time to time
Apply This Job
If you want to apply in this job, click here.