Company Name : NHS Professionals
Job Designation : Governance Administrator / PA
Job Location : Wigan, Manchester
Job Type : Contract / Full Time
Salary : £12.45/Hour
Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is a prominent acute care provider serving the communities of Wigan and Leigh. With a focus on innovation and forward-thinking the trust is committed to delivering top-quality healthcare to the local population within the Wigan Borough and its surrounding regions.
NHS Professionals specializes in connecting skilled professionals with opportunities in healthcare. Each year we empower countless dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers to access better career prospects, increased shift options, and improved work-life balance, granting our members greater choice and control.
We are firmly committed to equal opportunities and do not tolerate discrimination based on age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We strongly support the Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion agenda and encourage qualified individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for communications directed to the Associate Director of Governance and Compliance Lead.
- Provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Associate Director of Governance and Compliance Lead.
- Foster effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate flexibly as a part of the Governance and Assurance Team, being attuned to the needs of colleagues and ensuring the uninterrupted delivery of an efficient service.
- Handle and prioritize correspondence on behalf of the Associate Director of Governance and Compliance Lead when necessary.
- Independently receive and process mail and telephone messages, following established procedures.
- Maintain flexibility within the team to ensure a smooth service, especially during periods of absence such as annual leave or sickness.
What You’ll Gain from Your Role
- While working at the trust, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire the multiple benefits.
- A comprehensive understanding of the roles and responsibilities within the NHS.
- Proficiency in using relevant systems to excel in your role.
- Strong teamwork skills developed through collaboration with colleagues at all organizational levels.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should have knowledge of MS word, Outlook and Excel.
- The ability to meet customer requirements before deadline.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Prior experience within the NHS.
- Knowledge of NHS systems.
- Benefits as a Member of NHS Professionals:
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay rates, with the convenience of weekly pay.
- 24/7employee support, whenever you need it.
- The opportunity to work at various Trusts in neighboring locations.
- Access to the “My Bank” shift portal for convenient shift management from anywhere, including on your smartphone.
- A range of working options to suit your lifestyle, including ad hoc shifts and longer-term placements.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Accumulate holiday allowance for each shift worked, prioritizing your work-life balance.
- Availability of a stakeholder pension scheme for your financial future.
By joining us, you can anticipate a wide range of flexible shifts across various client Trusts in England, along with the opportunity for professional growth and experience in multiple wards and areas.
Apply This Job
If you want to apply in this job, click here.