Company Name : Ambient Support
Job Designation : Social Care Leader
Job Location : Beckton, London
Job Type : Permanent / Fulll Time
Salary : £27,000/Annum
Are you enthusiastic about creating a positive impact on the lives of individuals, enabling them to attain greater independence and enhance their well-being. If your answer is affirmative continue reading.
Our West Beckton services are seeking dedicated and compassionate Social Care Leaders to offer coaching and mentoring to a team of staff across various locations. Your primary objective is to maintain the highest standard of care in line with Ambient Support policies CQC Fundamental Standards and to encourage innovation in our approach to social care.
We are Ambient Support, a registered UK charity with over 25 years of experience in providing care and support services for older individuals, those with mental health needs, and individuals with learning disabilities.
Key Responsibilities of Our Social Care Leaders
- Adapt to flexible working hours to ensure 24/7 staff coverage, 365 days a year.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Lead the operational performance of your service(s), proactively identifying and managing potential risks.
- Ensure the quality and compliance of all activities related to individual support.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in our Quality Framework and conduct necessary audits.
- Inspire, develop, empower, and engage your team to deliver their best work and cultivate a work environment and culture that promotes Ambient Support as an excellent place to work.
- Conduct coaching and mentoring sessions with your team.
- Effectively manage budgets, including staff and non-staffing expenses.
- Ensure that everyone has the means to express their needs and wishes, with clear communication methods recorded and shared among the team.
- Ensure that the best interests of each person we support remain at the heart of any decisions made about their lives, and collaborate with them, their advocates, family, friends, and significant others.
- Develop and execute local recruitment and retention plans across the cluster of services under your responsibility.
- Possess a Care Certificate a Diploma in Health and Social Care, or a related qualification.
- Hold a Level 3 QCF qualification or express a willingness to pursue it.
- Demonstrate significant experience in supporting individuals with learning disabilities or mental health issues and working in collaboration with families and significant others.
- Have or be prepared to adopt the service model associated with your customer group whether it’s active support life start or the recovery star approach.
- Exhibit awareness and understanding of diversity issues, including non-discriminatory practices.
- Possess knowledge and awareness of health and safety issues in the workplace.
- Demonstrate proficiency in literacy (for report writing), verbal communication skills, and numeracy (for budget management)
Apply This Job
If you want to apply in this job, click here.